This is a living document! Please check back closer to the festival for more information.
Welcome to VIP!
We're thrilled to welcome you to Shaky Knees Festival! As a VIP guest, you have special access to some of the best amenities in the park. We've put together this Welcome Guide to help you make the most of your weekend. Be sure to share this with everyone in your group so all are in-the-know. And if there is anything we left off, email email@example.com with questions. We can’t wait to see you in the park!
BEFORE THE FESTIVAL
How to Dress & What to Bring
Dress for comfort and be sure to check the weather forecast before you head out the door. The festival grounds are a combination of paved surfaces and grass, so choose your footwear accordingly. We recommend a hat and sunglasses, but if you forget anything, the Festival Store has lots of great merchandise offerings!
Review this link to be sure you are in compliance with our bag policy and to see what items are allowed and prohibited.
If your wristbands were not mailed to you and are at Will Call, you can pick them up at the Festival Box Office. Look for the Platinum & VIP Will Call line for expedited service. A government-issued ID is required to verify your order and pick up tickets.
The Shaky Knees Box Office is in the courtyard of Atlanta Civic Center - 395 Piedmont Ave. NE – Atlanta, GA 30308.
Box Office Hours:
Thursday 5/4 – 11AM-7PM
Friday 5/5 – 11AM-10PM
Saturday 5/6 – 11AM-10PM
Sunday 5/7 – 11AM-9PM
Wristband activation ensures a smooth process when entering the festival each day and allows you to add emergency contact information to your wristband. All you need to do is enter your wristband ID number (located on the inside of your wristband) and contact info to activate.
Your VIP perks include complimentary beer, water, and energy drinks in the VIP Lounges, but you may want to enjoy other options while wandering the festival grounds. Joining a credit card to your wristband through our Cashless program is the easiest way to make purchases throughout the festival.
Getting in the Festival
- Friday: 11:30am - 11pm
- Saturday: 11:30am - 11pm
- Sunday: 11:30am - 10pm
- Location — The official address is Central Park, 311 North Ave NE.
- Entry Gate —*NEW in 2023: There is only ONE festival entrance is at the Civic Center (395 Piedmont Avenue) near the intersection of Pine Street & Piedmont Avenue. There is NO ENTRANCE off North Ave.
- Rideshare — Use this address as your destination: 395 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308. Helpful Tip: Do NOT go to 400 Merritts Ave or type in Central Park Atlanta into any map. It will take you to the wrong spot.
- Public Transportation — We encourage fest-goers to use public transit. Getting to the festival is easy when using MARTA. The closest MARTA Station to Central Park is North Ave Station. It's about a 15 min walk from Central Park.
AT THE FESTIVAL
VIP Lounge at Peachtree
The VIP Lounge is your hub for the weekend and the ideal spot for relaxing and recharging between sets. Conveniently located next to the Peachtree Stage, the VIP Lounge includes all of the following:
- VIP Bar — Enjoy complimentary beer, water and energy drinks. The bar also offers cocktails, wine and sodas for purchase.
- Viewing Deck — An elevated platform offering a sweeping view of the Peachtree Stage. Please note that capacity is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Front-of-Stage Viewing - direct access into the Peachtree Stage VIP viewing area
- Dining Options - complete details coming soon!
- Premium bathrooms
- Lockers with mobile device chargers available for purchase
- Comfortable lounge seating.
Located on the stage left side of the Piedmont Stage (to your right if you are looking at the stage), this space encompasses premium viewing of the stage, an air-conditioned bathroom and a full-service bar. The bar offers complimentary beer, water and energy drinks with cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase.
Ponce de Leon Lounge
Located on the stage left side of the Ponce de Leon Stage (to your right if you are looking at the stage), this space encompasses front-of-stage VIP viewing of the stage, an air-conditioned bathroom and a full-service bar. The bar offers complimentary beer, water and energy drinks with cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase.
As a VIP guest, you have access to some of the best views in the park. Please note that all viewing areas are subject to capacity limits and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Peachtree Stage
- Elevated viewing standing bleachers
- Front-of-stage — Accessible via the VIP Lounge.
- Piedmont Stage — Front-of-stage, accessible from the stage left side.
- Ponce de Leon Stage — Front-of-stage, accessible from the stage left side.