Welcome to Platinum!
Welcome to Shaky Knees Festival! We're so excited to once again open the gates to Central Park for an amazing weekend of live music! As a Platinum guest, you have the best seats in the house for all of the action, plus lots of other perks to help you make the most of your musical journey.
We’ve compiled this guide to help you take full advantage of everything Platinum has to offer. Be sure to share this with everyone in your group so all are in-the-know. And if there is anything we left off, email email@example.com with questions. We can’t wait to see you in the park!
BEFORE THE FESTIVAL
How to Dress & What to Bring
Dress for comfort and be sure to check the weather forecast before you head out the door. The festival grounds are a combination of paved surfaces and grass, so choose your footwear accordingly. We recommend a hat and sunglasses, but if you forget anything, the Festival Store has lots of great merchandise offerings!
The Platinum Concierge has sunscreen, hand sanitizer and other supplies on hand. If you have a preferred brand, we recommend bringing your own.
Review this link to be sure you are in compliance with our bag policy and to see what items are allowed and prohibited.
If your wristbands were not mailed to you and are at Will Call, you can pick them up at the Festival Box Office. Look for the Platinum & VIP Will Call line for expedited service. A government-issued ID is required to verify your order and pick up tickets.
- Box Office Location: Courtyard of the Atlantic Civic Center, 395 Piedmont Ave. NE
- Box Office Hours:
Thursday 5/4 – 11AM-7PM
Friday 5/5 – 11AM-10PM
Saturday 5/6 – 11AM-10PM
Sunday 5/7 – 11AM-9PM
Wristband activation ensures a smooth process when entering the festival each day and allows you to add emergency contact information to your wristband. All you need to do is enter your wristband ID number (located on the inside of your wristband) and contact info to activate.
Your Platinum perks include complimentary dining and drinking in the Platinum Lounge, but you may want to enjoy other options or purchase merch while wandering the festival grounds. Joining a credit card to your wristband through our Cashless program is the easiest way to make purchases throughout the festival.
Getting in the Festival
- Friday: 11:30am - 11pm
- Saturday: 11:30am - 11pm
- Sunday: 11:30am - 10pm
- Location — The official address is Central Park, 311 North Ave NE.
- Entry Gate —*NEW in 2023: There is only ONE festival entrance is at the Civic Center (395 Piedmont Avenue) near the intersection of Pine Street & Piedmont Avenue. There is NO ENTRANCE off North Ave.
- Rideshare — Use this address as your destination: 395 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308. Helpful Tip: Do NOT go to 400 Merritts Ave or type in Central Park Atlanta into any map. It will take you to the wrong spot.
- Public Transportation — We encourage fest-goers to use public transit. Getting to the festival is easy when using MARTA. The closest MARTA Station to Central Park is North Ave Station. It's about a 15 min walk from Central Park.
AT THE FESTIVAL
The Platinum Lounge is your weekend HQ and is the ideal spot for relaxing and recharging between sets. Located by the Peachtree Stage and accessible through the VIP area, your Platinum-only area includes:
- Platinum Bar — complimentary beer, wine, seltzers, cocktails, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Platinum Cafe/Lounge - featuring seating vignettes, dining service and a stage hosting special acoustic performances by festival artists.
- Viewing Deck — An elevated platform offering an exceptional view of the Peachtree Stage.
- Premium bathrooms.
- Complimentary lockers with mobile chargers.
- Concierge service — Our staff are here to assist you with any festival questions, wristband issues, festival survival supplies or anything else that comes up.
- Vida-Flow IV Hydration - Available Saturday and Sunday 12pm - 6pm
Located on the stage right side of the Piedmont Stage (to your left if you are looking at the stage), this space encompasses premium viewing of the stage, an air-conditioned bathroom and a full-service bar with complimentary drinks.
Ponce de Leon Lounge
Located on the stage left side of the Ponce de Leon Stage(to your right if you are looking at the stage), this space encompasses Platinum viewing of the stage, an air-conditioned bathroom and a full-service bar with complimentary drinks.
Platinum guests have exclusive access to special acoustic performances by Shaky Knees artists. These take place in the Platinum Bar in the Lounge. Each set is approximately 15 minutes. Please, no autographs or selfies.
- Friday - Grouplove's Hannah and Christian - 3:15PM
- Saturday - Wilderado's Max Rainer - 4:30PM
- Sunday - The Ries Brothers - 2:15PM
All-inclusive Dining and Drinks
Have a drink on us at three full-service bars, each serving complimentary beer, wine, cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages. Bar locations:
- Platinum Lounge
- Piedmont Stage
- Ponce de Leon Stage
Platinum Lounge Bar Menus
- Attached at bottom of page!
Platinum Dining Menus
No need to go hungry with the offerings of Atlanta's own Proof of the Pudding Catering. Enjoy complimentary lunch and dinner buffet in the Platinum Lounge with varied menus suited for all tastes and dietary needs, plus Late-Night Snacks!
- Snacks: 11AM - 5PM
- Lunch: 1PM - 4PM
- Dinner: 5PM - 8:30PM
- Late-Night Snacks: 9PM - 11:15PM
- Menus attached at bottom of page!
By far one of the most popular perks of Platinum is access to fantastic stage viewing! Additionally, all viewing areas have close access to a full-service bar with complimentary drinks and premium bathrooms. Please note that all viewing areas are subject to capacity limits and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Peachtree Stage
- Side-stage platform —No beverages allowed on platform; limited capacity and subject to artist discretion (headliners unlikely)
- Front-of-stage — Accessible via the Platinum Lounge
- Piedmont Stage — Front-of-stage, accessible from the stage-right side
- Ponce de Leon Stage — Front-of-stage, accessible from the stage left side.
As if all of the above isn’t enough, we also have these fun additions for you:
- Access to VIP and GA+ — Enjoy unfettered access to all VIP and GA+ areas
- Merchandise gift — A special thank-you for our Platinum guests, available at the Platinum Concierge