Welcome to VIP!
We're thrilled to welcome you to Shaky Knees Festival! As a VIP guest, you have special access to some of the best amenities in the park. We've put together this Welcome Guide to help you make the most of your weekend. Be sure to share this with everyone in your group so all are in-the-know. And if there is anything we left off, email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. We can’t wait to see you in the park!
BEFORE THE FESTIVAL
How to Dress & What to Bring
Dress for comfort and be sure to check the weather forecast before you head out the door. The festival grounds are a combination of paved surfaces and grass, so choose your footwear accordingly. We recommend a hat and sunglasses, but if you forget anything, the Festival Store has lots of great merchandise offerings!
The Platinum Concierge has sunscreen, hand sanitizer and other supplies on hand. If you have a preferred brand, we recommend bringing your own.
Review this link to be sure you are in compliance with our bag policy and to see what items are allowed and prohibited.
If your wristbands were not mailed to you and are at Will Call, you can pick them up at the Festival Box Office. Look for the Platinum & VIP Will Call line for expedited service. A government-issued ID is required to verify your order and pick up tickets.
- Box Office Location: Courtyard of the Atlantic Civic Center, 395 Piedmont Ave. NE
- Box Office Hours:
- Thursday 4/28 – 12PM-7PM*
- Friday 4/29 – 11AM-10PM
- Saturday 4/30 – 11AM-10PM
- Sunday 5/1 – 11AM-9PM
*Avoid long lines at the Box Office during the Festival by picking up tickets early! Parking will be available on Wednesday and Thursday ONLY in the lot accessible off of Piedmont Ave NE between Currier St NE & Pine Street NE. Please enter off of Piedmont Ave NE, hang a left to enter the lot and exit from the opposite side towards Pine Street NE.
Wristband activation ensures a smooth process when entering the festival each day and allows you to add emergency contact information to your wristband. All you need to do is enter your wristband ID number (located on the inside of your wristband) and contact info to activate.
Your VIP perks include complimentary beer, water, and energy drinks in the VIP Lounges, but you may want to enjoy other options while wandering the festival grounds. Joining a credit card to your wristband through our Cashless program is the easiest way to make purchases throughout the festival.
Getting in the Festival
- Friday: 11:30am - 11pm
- Saturday: 11:30am - 11pm
- Sunday: 11:30am - 10pm
- Location — The official address is Central Park, 311 North Ave NE.
- Entry Gates — There are two entry gates into the festival grounds. The North Gate is located at the intersection of Central Park Place and Linden Ave, and the West Gate is on Pine st just west of Piedmont Ave. Both have dedicated lanes you can use for expedited entry — look for the VIP & Platinum Lane.
- Rideshare — Use this address as your destination: 395 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308. Helpful Tip: Do NOT go to 400 Merritts Ave or type in Central Park Atlanta into any map. It will take you to the wrong spot.
- Public Transportation — We encourage fest-goers to use public transit. Getting to the festival is easy when using MARTA. The closest MARTA Station to Central Park is North Ave Station. It's about a 15 min walk from Central Park.
AT THE FESTIVAL
VIP Lounge at Peachtree
The VIP Lounge is your hub for the weekend and the ideal spot for relaxing and recharging between sets. Conveniently located next to the Peachtree Stage, the VIP Lounge includes all of the following:
- VIP Bar — Enjoy complimentary beer, water and energy drinks. The bar also offers cocktails, wine and sodas for purchase.
- Viewing Deck — An elevated platform offering a sweeping view of the Peachtree Stage. Please note that capacity is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Dining Options
- It's Bao Time
- Premium bathrooms
- Lockers with mobile device chargers available at preferred pricing:
- 1 Day $15
- 3 Days $40
- Comfortable lounge seating.
Located on the stage left side of the Piedmont Stage (to your right if you are looking at the stage), this space encompasses premium viewing of the stage, an air-conditioned bathroom and a full-service bar. The bar offers complimentary beer, water and energy drinks with cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase.
Ponce de Leon Lounge
Located on the stage left side of the Ponce de Leon Stage (to your right if you are looking at the stage), this space encompasses premium viewing of the stage, an air-conditioned bathroom and a full-service bar. The bar offers complimentary beer, water and energy drinks with cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase. Please note that this lounge is shared with Platinum guests.
As a VIP guest, you have access to some of the best views in the park. Please note that all viewing areas are subject to capacity limits and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Peachtree Stage
- Viewing deck — Double-decker, elevated platform accessible from the VIP Lounge.
- Front-of-stage — Accessible via the VIP Lounge.
- Piedmont Stage — Front-of-stage, accessible from the stage left side.
- Ponce de Leon Stage — Front-of-stage, accessible from the stage left side. Shared with Platinum.