The 2022 festival Platinum Guide is not yet available. For 2021 information, see below:
Welcome to Platinum!
Welcome back to Shaky Knees! We're so excited to once again open the gates to Central Park for an amazing weekend of live music! As a Platinum guest, you have the best seats in the house for all of the action, plus lots of other perks to help you make the most of your musical journey.
We’ve compiled this guide to help you take full advantage of everything Platinum has to offer. We’ve also included essential info on our health and safety policies and general festival details. Be sure to share this with everyone in your group so all are in-the-know. And if there is anything we left off, email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. We can’t wait to see you in the park!
BEFORE THE FESTIVAL
Health & Safety
The safety of our patrons and our staff is our number one priority. As such, a full COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results will be required to attend Shaky Knees 2021.
For patrons who are not fully vaccinated, a negative COVID-19 test result must be obtained within 72 hours (3 days) of first attending Shaky Knees Festival.
Please review all Health, Safety and Security policies here.
How to Dress & What to Bring
Dress for comfort and be sure to check the weather forecast before you head out the door. The festival grounds are a combination of paved surfaces and grass, so choose your footwear accordingly. We recommend a hat and sunglasses, but if you forget anything, the Festival Store has lots of great merchandise offerings!
The Platinum Concierge has sunscreen, hand sanitizer and other supplies on hand. If you have a preferred brand, we recommend bringing your own.
Review this link to be sure you are in compliance with our bag policy and to see what items are allowed and prohibited.
If your wristbands were not mailed to you and are at Will Call, you can pick them up at the Festival Box Office. Look for the Platinum & VIP Will Call line for expedited service. A government-issued ID is required to verify your order and pick up tickets.
- Box Office Location: Courtyard of the Atlantic Civic Center, 395 Piedmont Ave. NE
- Box Office Hours:
- Wednesday 10/20 – 12PM-7PM*
- Thursday 10/21 – 12PM-7PM*
- Friday 10/22 – 11AM-10PM
- Saturday 10/23 – 11AM-10PM
- Sunday 10/24 – 11AM-9PM
*Avoid long lines at the Box Office during the Festival by picking up tickets early! Parking will be available on Wednesday and Thursday ONLY in the lot accessible off of Piedmont Ave NE between Currier St NE & Pine Street NE. Please enter off of Piedmont Ave NE, hang a left to enter the lot and exit from the opposite side towards Pine Street NE.
Wristband activation ensures a smooth process when entering the festival each day and allows you to add emergency contact information to your wristband. All you need to do is enter your wristband ID number (located on the inside of your wristband) and contact info to activate.
Your Platinum perks include complimentary dining and drinking in the Platinum Lounge, but you may want to enjoy other options while wandering the festival grounds. Joining a credit card to your wristband through our Cashless program is the easiest way to make purchases throughout the festival.
Getting in the Festival
Friday, 10/22, 11:30 am–11 pm
- Saturday, 10/23, 11:30 am–11 pm
- Sunday, 10/24, 11:30 am–10 pm
- Location — The official address is Central Park, 311 North Ave NE.
- Entry Gates — There are two entry gates into the festival grounds. The North Gate is located at the intersection of Central Park Place and Linden Ave, and the West Gate is on Pine st just west of Piedmont Ave. Both have dedicated lanes you can use for expedited entry — look for the VIP & Platinum Lane.
- Rideshare — Use this address as your destination: 395 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308. Do NOT go to 400 Merritts Ave or type in Central Park Atlanta into any map. It will take you to the wrong spot.
- Public Transportation — We encourage fest-goers to use public transit. Getting to the festival is easy when using MARTA. The closest MARTA Station to Central Park is North Ave Station. It's about a 15 min walk from Central Park.
AT THE FESTIVAL
The Platinum Lounge is your weekend HQ and is the ideal spot for relaxing and recharging between sets. Available only to Platinum guests, here you'll find:
- Platinum Bar — A fully enclosed space featuring a full-service bar, seating vignettes, dining service and stage hosting special acoustic performances by festival artists. Please note that masks are required inside the Bar except while actively eating or drinking.
- Viewing Deck — An elevated platform offering an exceptional view of the Peachtree Stage.
- Vida-Flo — Complimentary hydration services provided by licensed professionals. Available from 1-5 pm each day on a first-come/first-served basis.
- Premium bathrooms.
- Complimentary lockers with mobile chargers.
- Concierge service — Our staff are here to assist you with any festival questions, wristband issues, festival survival supplies or anything else that comes up.
Located on the stage right side of the Piedmont Stage (to your left if you are looking at the stage), this space encompasses premium viewing of the stage, an air-conditioned bathroom and a full-service bar with complimentary drinks.
Ponce de Leon Lounge
Located on the stage left side of the Ponce de Leon Stage(to your right if you are looking at the stage), this space encompasses premium viewing of the stage, an air-conditioned bathroom and a full-service bar with complimentary drinks. Please note that this lounge is shared with VIP guests.
Platinum guests have exclusive access to special acoustic performances by Shaky Knees artists. These take place in the Platinum Bar in the Lounge. Each set is approximately 15 minutes. Please, no autographs or selfies.
- Friday, 3 pm: Amigo the Devil
- Sunday, 3 pm: Michigander
All-inclusive Dining and Drinks
Have a drink on us at three full-service bars, each serving complimentary beer, wine, cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages. Bar locations:
- Platinum Lounge
- Piedmont Stage
- Ponce de Leon Stage
No need to go hungry with the offerings of Atlanta's own Proof of the Pudding Catering. Enjoy complimentary lunch and dinner buffet in the Platinum Lounge with varied menus suited for all tastes and dietary needs. Scroll to the bottom of this page for downloadable PDF of the daily dining menus.
- Afternoon Snacks 12-3 pm
- Dinner 5-8 pm
- Late-night Bites 9 pm-close
By far one of the most popular perks of Platinum is access to fantastic stage viewing! Additionally, all viewing areas have close access to a full-service bar with complimentary drinks and premium bathrooms. Please note that all viewing areas are subject to capacity limits and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Peachtree Stage
- Side-stage platform —No beverages allowed on platform; limited capacity and subject to artist discretion
- Front-of-stage — Accessible via the Platinum Lounge
- Piedmont Stage — Front-of-stage, accessible from the stage right side
- Ponce de Leon Stage — Front-of-stage, accessible from the stage left side. Shared with VIP.
As if all of the above isn’t enough, we also have these fun additions for you:
- Access to VIP and GA+ — Enjoy unfettered access to all VIP and GA+ areas
- Merchandise gift — A special thank-you for our Platinum guests, available at the Platinum Concierge