Powered wheelchairs may also be charged at the Access Center. Patrons should bring all cords and accessories needed to charge their devices. Chargers must use a 110-volt, 20-amp circuit.
ADA Accessibility Center (“Access Center”)
The Access Center will be located just inside of the main entrance off of North Ave & Central Park Place.
Our Access Center services include, but are not limited to:
- Answers to questions specific to the Accessibility Program
- Information relevant to our patrons with disabilities
- Requests for accessibility Wristbands
- Power outlets for recharging powered mobility devices
- Programming information in large print and braille for reference